Your photos are one of the most important parts of your profile because they allow members to put a face to the person who they're communicating with and they also make you more "real" to others.
To upload photos to your profile:
- Open your full profile
Laptop/Desktop Users: Select Profile from your account menu
Mobile Users: Open your mobile menu, select Profile / Settings, My Profile, Preview / Edit
- Select "Edit Photos" from the "Edit Your Profile" menu
- Select the + Add Photos option
- Choose whether to add photos from your device or from your Facebook profile.
- Select the photos that you'd like to add to your profile.
- Tap or click on the photo you'd like to use as your main profile photo.
- Select "Upload Photos"
Not sure which photos to choose?
For ideas on what kinds of photos you should and should not include within your profile, check out the following articles from the CatholicMatch Institute Blog!
- Photos Are For Superficial People
- Do Your Online Photos Represent the Real You?
- Jennifer Didn't Pay Attention Until Josh Put Up a Profile Picture