It's up to you how long it takes to meet someone. We provide you with the tools to meet some amazing Catholics, like searching, matching, communication, security, coaching, and support. Then, it's up to you to use these tools to sort through profiles, message those who interest you and meet them in person.
If your goal is to meet someone in as little time as possible, here's what to do:
- Make sure that your profile is complete.
- Smile in your profile photo.
- Sign in every day.
- View as many profiles as you can every day.
- Like the profiles of those who interest you.
- Contact anyone and everyone who interests you with a personal message.
- After you've exchanged messages with someone for about a week and you're both still interested, suggest meeting in person for the first time.