Your header photo is the photo that appears across the top of your profile and enables you to better express yourself and increase the attractiveness of your profile on all devices.
To add or update your profile's header photo:
- Begin on your photo edit page at https://www.catholicmatch.com/createprofile/photos
- Select the photo that you would like to use as your main header photo
- Select "Header Photo"
Is there anything that I should know about my header photo?
- If you do not select a header photo for your profile, the widest photo that you've uploaded to your album will automatically be selected as your header photo.
- Your header photo should be wider than it is tall in order to be displayed appropriately.
- The orientation of your header photo will differ slightly depending on the screen width of the person viewing your profile so patterned images or scenery work best.