Your matches are suggested based on crucial categories that successful couples do well to agree on, from interests to values and vision, along with sexuality and communication. These suggestions are separate from your search results, in that these are members who are most compatible with you and who have indicated that they are open to dating someone in your area.
If you have specific preferences in areas such as age, location, acceptance of Church teachings, body type, his or her inclusion of photos, or marital status you can update your match filters to affect any of your future matches. Please use caution when updating these filters as strict criteria may prevent us from being able to suggest matches.
To update your match filters:
- Click here to visit your Match List: Match List
- Select "Edit Match Criteria" found in your More menu to the right of your confirmed matches
- Choose your desired criteria
- Select Save Criteria
Is there anything else that I should know about changing my match filters?
- Updating your match filters affects your future matches. Any matches from the past will remain until you remove them by indicating a lack of interest.
- If the space behind your match filters appears yellow or red, this indicates that your match filters are set so strict that there are very few, if any members left who we can match you with. If this is the case for you, we urge you to adjust your filters to be less strict.