If you no longer wish to use CatholicMatch as a subscriber and pay for subscriptions, you can cancel your subscription at https://www.catholicmatch.com/account/services
What happens when I cancel my subscription?
When you cancel your Premium subscription, you can still use your subscription until it expires. After your Premium subscription's expiration date, you will then have a Basic (i.e. free) subscription. You will still have a profile and can continue to use CatholicMatch.
How to cancel subscription:
- Visit your account subscription page at: https://www.catholicmatch.com/account/services
- On your settings page, you will see the plan you are currently on. It looks like this:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the button that says "Cancel Premium."
- A pop-up will open on your screen asking you if you're sure you want to cancel. To continue cancelling, click "Continue to Cancel."
- Another pop-up will confirm the date that your subscription will end after you cancel. To fully cancel click "Yes Cancel."
- You can scroll back to the top of the subscription page and under "your current subscription" section, it will show you the date your plan will change to a Basic subscription. You won't be billed again.